Monday, November 21, 2011

'Tis the Season. . .

'Tis the season. . . basketball season, that is.
 Basketball practice has been in full swing for the past two weeks.  We should be getting our schedule this Tuesday night, but I think we will have two games in early December.  So, I have a very short time period to study up on getting good sports/motion photos.  Not to mention "Gym photography", it's just not the easiest thing in the world for me.  But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
 Big10 was invited to play on a team with a few boys from the Middle School.  He was so excited to get into a more competitive league this time around, and be playing with some boys that he already know.  All of these boys will be eligible to try out for the middle school team next year, so this is some great practice.
I'm still not really sure why, but basketball is big10's absolute favorite sport to play.  And I love watching him play!  I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this season. 


No comments: