I still have much to learn about ISO.
Not to mention shutter speed and F stop. All that is just too much. I've got to master this ISO stuff first.
I like my pictures bright and I like for them to "glow". But not this much.
I'll keep working at it.
The worst part is. . .I went and posted my best pictures from the day on FB and forgot to save any surprises for the Christmas Card!!
2 comments:
lol! I did the same thing, girl. I posted my good pics too, and usually I like to keep the xmas card all hush-hush. I just said whatever this year. Last year I saved my best pics for the card, but there really wasn't anything 'best' about them. They were pretty cruddy. haha!
It's amazing what the ISO setting changes... I did some test shots at the beach before getting out on the sand b/c it was so hard to see on the LCD once we were out there to tell if the pics were turning out good or not. I definitely got my share of duds.
Oh wait, so much for the serious face!!! LOL! I didn't see this post until after I posted my comment on the next post, too funny! Gotta love her spunk!
Post a Comment