Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ELEVEN!!

Happy Birthday Big10!!
Today you are ELEVEN years old!!  You sure are growing up fast.
These days you are all about baseball, basketball, and Call of Duty on the XBox.  You are so competitive, and are sometimes entirely to hard on yourself.  Your nickname from your classmates is "Beaver", you don't mind it at all.
You despise doing your homework and studying, but I am hoping this will change atleast a little bit.
You are still in the phase that you do not want your picture made.  A trait that I really do not like.  And one that made it really difficult for me to find pictures to put in this birthday post for you!
In a few short weeks you will be graduating from elementary school, and moving on to middle school.  As much as I don't like to see you growing up, I can hardly wait to see what all God has planned for you.  You make us so proud each and every day.  And we are so thankful to have been chosen to be your parents.
We Love you very much!!

3 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Happy birthday Big10! Have an amazing day!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday!

Wow how time flies!

CM said...

Happy Birthday to your little big guy!