This blog has been on my mind all day. Yes, I have found myself in somewhat of a blogging slump. Just an overall creative slump. It's not a lack of blogging material. Just the lack of patience to sit down and actually blog. I know. . . boo on me. I have a couple of people hounding me about it too!!
We are busy preparing for an eventful Easter weekend, a tween's birthday, and a vacation. Big10 will be celebrating his eleventh birthday on Tuesday!! I am in such a blah mood lately that I haven't even begun to plan what we will do to make his day special. But I promise I am working on that tonight and throughout the weekend. And soon we will all be off to put our toes in the sand for a bit. That is sure to bring a few post here on the ole' bloggity blog.
Last weekend we attended the wedding of our dear friend Brandon. Brandon is the little brother of the hub's high school best friend. In other words, he is our little brother {by choice}. The wedding was beautiful, and so was this little thing. . . .
Big10 did not go to the wedding with us because they needed him on the ball field at the same time as the wedding. Weddings are not really his cup of tea anyway.
G & I share a mutual obsession of weddings.
At this point all of our friends, and friends of friends are married. I am hoping that we will have a few more weddings to attend before we are hosting one!!
I hope you are all doing well. I miss you all so much! Help me get out of this blah slump!!
4 comments:
I know what you mean about the blogging slump. I never know what to say. The only thing keeping me up and running is a couple of photography meme's.
G looks gorgeous in her dress. Weddings are so much fun. It seems like there are seasons. A season of weddings then a season of baby showers. Then more weddings then more baby showers. That's how my life seems to work anyway.
You're going to have to rename Big10 Big11..
We have a beach! hint hint.
She is darling. I think sometimes that I am over the fad of blogging... there is so much life going on and yet I don't really feel like broadcasting it!
Weddings are fun! Congrats to your little bro! :)
Who on earth would be hounding you to blog? ;)
G looks like a beautiful princess in her dress! I don't think you warned me that having a girl was so much fun... it just dawned on me earlier this week that I get to do EASTER DRESSES!!!! :) Actually, I had one in the closet that my parents had bought when we found out she was a SHE. It's so pretty. :)
Well, tell me how 11 is. Ten has definitely had its moments. haha. I can't believe our boys are growing up on us. I know he will have a great birthday and I can't wait to see the pics! :)
If I don't talk to ya before then, I hope you guys have a very Happy Easter. :)
♥ ya, B
Post a Comment