This weekend has been fabulous. We started out Friday night with big10 having a sleep over. BabyG has had friends over for the past two weekends, b10 finally decided it was his turn I guess. We played a tear filled game of Monopoly that night. That game never ends well!!
Saturday we had basketball and cheering to mark off the list.
BabyG ended up going home with a friend for a play date, and now that friend is here for another play date today.
Earlier in the week we all got haircuts. G decided to get bangs. . .
She is looking a little too grown up for my liking, but I think she looks precious.
{I caught G chatting it up with a friend during Big10's game.}
We visited a new church this morning and we all just loved it. It is much smaller than what we are accustomed to. It is an older church with stained glass windows, and they actually still use Hymnals! We know a lot of the members, and everyone was so friendly. The kids know the entire congregation!! :)
Not much else is going on. I picked up a few things at Wal Mart last night to complete the bathroom makeover. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll be sharing pictures soon, so stay tuned.
Now I'm off to try and enjoy the rest of this weekend. I hope you will do the same.
1 comment:
I love babyG's bangs. She does look more grown up though.
We need to find a new church super bad. Our last one was in the small community where we were renting our house. Too far to drive. The churches here in the west just aren't the same as in the bible belt. We LOVED our TN church.
I can't wait to see pics of the bathroom make-over.
Post a Comment