I just wanted to share something today about. . . .
I have decided to participate in the bloom book club this time around.
The book we will be reading is called One Thousand Gifts by Ann VosKamp.
Bloom can now be found on the InCourage site. Each week, I think on Sundays, they will post video discussions between Angie, Jessica, and Ann. One chapter a week. I think this is something I can handle, but y'all wish me luck!! I have been looking for my next book, and I thought this would just be a lot of fun to do.
If any of you have been thinking about reading the book, it is on sale right now for only $10. But today is the last day of the sale, so hurry!!
In other news I have been doing a lot of project planning, but not much doing. I have actually started on a makeover for the guest bath & I can't wait to share some before & afters. I LOVE it so far!
I am proud to say that I am in full workout mode these days. Well, for the last week atleast. I have taken two nights off, but tonight I'm back on the treadmill. And I have moved over to diet soda only. I am hoping to move to minimum to no soda next. We will see on that one. :)
Basketball and cheer are going well. Big10 actually had to go to the doctor Thursday for pain in his lower leg. The doctor said it is just a strained muscle and advised him to lay off the ball for a week. He cried so hard and begged and pleaded until I let him make the decision to play in the game yesterday. He did take it easy though. And he ended up making two AWESOME three point shots at the end of the game to bring his team back for the win. It was fun to watch.
That's just about it I guess. I hope y'all are doing well, and am wishing everyone a happy Sunday. Have a good week!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see the bathroom! :) Poor Big10... that child LOVES his sports.
I love remodeling! So much fun! You are very busy. Hope all is going fabulous for you.
Post a Comment