BabyG had her first slumber party Friday night to celebrate her 6th birthday.
She had a great time, and I was very pleased with how well it turned out. Three friends stayed for the night, and they all did very well. No late night calls home or anything.
They are definitely growing up, aren't they?
Big10 has been in a surprisingly good mood all weekend. I have managed to get him in several pictures. As you can see in the picture above, I think he was almost as excited about the party as his little sister was.
Here's a group shot of the girls. These girls were all so well behaved, and they got along perfectly!!
I was truly planning on baking and decorating a cake myself. At the very last minute, I caved and called Publix!!
The craft of the night was making pillow cases. This was a GREAT idea. They all really enjoyed it, it was something they could do without help, and it kept them still and quiet for a good 15 - 20 minutes.
At bed time we all settled down in the living room to watch Hannah Montana the Movie. Big10 and Becklie (That white ball of fur next to the couch) joined the girls for a little movie time.
Baby G & one of her BFF's. After the party G left and went home with her BFF, and she is actually still there!!! I am really missing her, I feel like I have not seen her all weekend. Tonight we are going to snuggle and watch all the new season premiers on Disney. :)
6 comments:
Looks like they had so much fun!
Fun! That cakes looks yummy!
It looks like she had a nice time. You are brave to do a sleepover...but it sounds like it went great. My oldest always calls us to come and get her. LOL
That's really a cute cake for Publix! Yummy! Looks like everyone had a great time! :)
Awww! That slumber party looks like it was a blast!
I remember having slumber parties as a kid-fun times.
I am letting everyone know that I have moved my blog to my new site www.itssoverycheri.com
I need to ask you, to please go over and RE-SIGN up to follow me over there. Google won't let you take your Followers with you so you are no longer getting my info in your reader, unless you have gone over and signed up. Sorry if you have already done so, I am trying to go back and forth between both blogs as well as my new e-mail and my old e-mail.
I have lots of fun things going on over at the new blog, so I hope you will hop on over and check it all out.
I also have a new give-a-way going on.
Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com
Post a Comment