Hallelujah!!! Hunting season is ending this weekend, and I am really glad. This means I have weekends with my husband back. That is, until turkey season rolls around in March. I have been busy working on my list of Honey do's that we will start on next weekend. Atleast, I hope!!
Here are a few of the things that are the most important to me right now:
{1} Clean the garage. . .put up all those Christmas decorations that are sitting in the garage!!!
{2} Clean and organize the attic. We have ALOT of stuff up there that just needs to go. Including alot of baby girl clothes that I hope I will get to pass along to a special friend.
{3} Clean the carpet in the bedrooms, it is disgusting. He is SO MUCH better at this than I am!
{4} Paint the front door and either paint or replace the shutters. Color of choice? Black. And then I will add one of those cute "Welcome" decals to the door that I have been seeing all over blogland for the past year.
And then of course I have a few things planned for my own list. I MUST do some sort of window treatment for my living room windows ASAP. I want to try to do some of the no sew versions that I have seen. I would also like to give the guest bath a new look. This is also the kids bathroom, so I'm not sure if I want to update it and keep it youthful, or give it a more mature look. Still thinking on that one. And most importantly I want to make the kitchen more kid friendly. This should be pretty simple really. I just need to make it a little easier for them to help themselves. They are a little too needy, I think it is making them lazy daisy's. I have worked on this a little tonight. As always, suggestions are welcome and much needed.
Have a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
I have a list a mile long too. Just tacked the girls room and now I want to redo the whole house. Oh boy.
Post a Comment