Today's Thrifty Treasures
I
am participating again in Today's Thrifty Treasures over at Southern Hospitality. This is only my second week shopping in thrift stores and I am already getting better at it. At least I think so. I think I found some cute stuff last week, but they were not to die for. Well this week, my first find was a can't live without it kitchen scale. I LOVE it!!!
I also purchased my first white ironstone platter this week. I found this one at the America's Thrift store here in town. I am going to try to get a collection of white platters and plates that I can hang on the wall in my kitchen. I have a picture hanging in the "platter collection spot", but I have wanted to replace it for years now. I just wasn't sure what I wanted to do in that space. Now I know. I can't wait to find more!!

For now the new platter is in the china cabinet with my other white pieces. I think it looks pretty good here too.
Thanks for stopping by! Go on over to Southern Hospitality and check out everyone's thrifty treasures, and share your own if you would like!!! See you next week!!
3 comments:
Love your platter and that scale is just precious! You really did good with that. So nice to have you come by. Are you in B'ham too?? there are so many AL bloggers these days, I love to meet you all.
Cute, cute, cute. . . when you guys are down here, we'll have to go "hunting." There are tons of thrift/antique stores down here.
those scales are adorable!!
Post a Comment