Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thrifty Project Results

Remember the treasures that I blogged about last Thursday in this post?? I have finally completed my sconce makeover. I know this should have been completed in a matter of hours, but we are in full baseball mode around here, and I just don't have alot of spare time. However, I finally got my sconce spray painted and hung in the desired location. What do you think? It still has a little of the gold showing through, but I think I like it this way!!
Close up shot. Can you see the gold flecks peaking through?

This is a full shot of the spot I chose. This is on the wall as you walk into the hallway. This area is also visible from the living room.
So, what do you guys think? I am on the hunt for a cute little black & white saucer to replace the red. But for now I like the punch of color this adds in the hallway.



2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love it! Looks really good. :-)

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

That looks great! Looks like you found the perfect spot for it.
~Michelle